Self-leveling Epoxy resurfacer
ZIP CRETE is a 100% epoxy solids self-leveling epoxy floor patch and resurfacer that is resistant to heavy traffic and corrosive spillages. Since it is a resin rich system, it bonds with miraculous strength.
This self leveling epoxy floor repair soaks into the pores of the concrete and holds tight even at the feather-edges. It is a 100% epoxy solids system which contains no solvents or harmful chemicals. It Is a combination of tough epoxy resins and very fine aggregates. Together they form a tough epoxy shield over your worn concrete floor providing a smooth rolling surface that is extremely attractive and easy to clean.
Use: Resurface worn and eroded concrete where a very smooth finish is required.
Procedure: ZIP CRETE is easily applied with a notched squeegee. It will level out for a perfect finish.
SET TIME: Pot life is 20 minutes. Open to traffic overnight.
Colors: Gray, Red, Black, and Natural Tan.
PACKAGING: Each unit is packaged in a 5 gallon pail containing pre-measured amounts of resin, hardener and aggregate.
COVERAGE: Each unit will cover 50 sq ft. @ 1/16"
SDS sheets are current as of April 6, 2021.
Self-Leveling Resurfacer for::
WORN AND SPALLED CONCRETE
What Makes Zip Crete Stand Out?
- Self-leveling epoxy floor patch and resurfacer
- 100% solids epoxy formula
- Zero VOC – Zero HAPS --Environmentally friendly!
- Low Odor
- Ideal for Spalling
- Creates a smooth, attractive, easily-cleaned surface
- Holds tight at feather edges
- Open to Traffic overnight!
- Will hold up to steel wheel traffic and can withstand industrial usage
- No Peeling or Cracking Over Time!
- Keep your floors up to par with a permanent solution
- We will send a FREE SAMPLE to guarantee satisfaction
- Competitive pricing guaranteed
|Flexural Strength||2,500 psi|
|Compressive Strength||15,000 psi|
|Curing Time||24 hours|
|Application Thickness||1/16" - 1/18"|
|Type of Finich||Smooth or no-slip|
|Coverage||50 sq. ft. @ 1/16"|
|Colors||Gray, Red, Natural Tan|