Road Patch 202
Premixed Asphalt Base Patching Material aka Pot-hole Patch
Road Patch is a ready to use, High-Performance Pothole Patch for repairing potholes in roadways, parking lots, garages, sidewalks, driveways, railway crossings and bridge decks! This is a unique HIGH-PERFORMANCE repair material that is far superior to common cold patch mixes. Special wetting agents have been added so it will adhere to wet surfaces as tenacious as it does to dry surfaces. This adhesive strength allows it to stick together without raveling like common cold mixes do.
Use: Repairing potholes in roadways, parking lots, garages, sidewalks, driveways, railway crossings and bridge decks!
- First sweep out all standing water and loose debris from the hole
- Apply ROAD PATCH as it comes from the drum.
- Tamp it in place or roll it in with a car.
That's all there is to it! Actually, the more traffic runs over the ROAD PATCH, the tougher it becomes!
SET TIME: Immediate.
PACKAGING: Road patch is available in 50 lb bags/50 lb pails - 62 lbs/55 gal - drum 750 lbs.
COVERAGE: Each 50 lb bag will cover approximately 6 sq ft.
SDS sheets are current as of April 6, 2021.
Roadways, Parking Lots
Garages, Sidewalks, Driveways
What Makes Road Patch Stand Out?
- No primer needed. Ready to use, no heating or mixing
- Viscosity adjusted relative to climate
- Product does NOT get stuck to the bag
- Each Bag is 100% recyclable
- Adhere to wet surfaces
- Pliable and easy to use
- We use the finest raw materials
- Up to 3 years of shelf life
- Can be applied from -20 below zero up to 140F
- Protect our raw materials from start to finish
- MIPCO has been producing High Performance Pothole Patch for over 20 years