Acid Crete 121
Acid Resistant Epoxy Floor Patch/Resurfacer
PATCH AND RESURFACER FOR HIGHLY CORROSIVE AREAS
Acid Crete is a heavy-duty chemical resistant 100% solids epoxy industrial floor patch that can stand up to brutal corrosive spillages without harm. This chemical resistant epoxy floor patch/resurfacer is a 100% solids epoxy system with a unique chemical structure that makes it highly resistant to corrosives and heavy traffic. It combines high tech epoxy resins and rock-hard aggregates that form a trowel-able product that will smooth out your eroded floor and protect it from future damage.
Acid Crete is resistant to Acetic, chromic hydrochloric (45%), Nitric (10%), Oleic, Sulfuric (75%), Phosphoric and many other chemicals.
Use: Patch and resurface floors eaten by acids and chemicals. Ideal for plating and chemical companies.
Procedure: The floor must be clean and dry! Mix the resin, hardener and aggregate and trowel onto the floor.
SET TIME: Pot life is 20 minutes. Allow an overnight cure before back to normal operation.
Colors: Gray, Red, Black, and Natural Tan
PACKAGING: Each unit is packaged in a 5 gallon pail containing pre-measured amounts of resin, hardener and aggregate.
COVERAGE: Each unit will cover 50 sq ft. @ 1/8"
SDS sheets are current as of April 6, 2021.
Floor Patch and Resurfacer for::
WAREHOUSES THAT USE HARSH CHEMICALS
PLATING, CHEMICAL, ACID
What Makes Acid Crete Stand Out?
- Chemical resistant epoxy floor repair and resurfacer
- 100% solids epoxy formula
- Provides a Non-Skid surface
- Meet safety standards for your floors
- Zero VOC – Zero HAPS --Environmentally friendly!
- Low Odor
- Creates a smooth, attractive, easily-cleaned surface
- Resistant to: Acetic, Chromic Hydrochloric, Nitrate 10%, Sulfuric 75% and more!
- Holds tight at feather edges
- Will hold up to steel wheel traffic and can withstand industrial usage
- No Peeling or Cracking Over Time!
- Keep your floors up to par with a permanent solution
- We will send a FREE SAMPLE to guarantee satisfaction
- Competitive pricing guaranteed
|Flexural Strength||14,500 psi|
|Compressive Strength||18,000 - 20,000 psi|
|Tensile Strength||13,000 psi|
|Epoxy Type||Aromatic Amine|
|Set Up Time||Initial set 6 hrs., Traffic 24 hrs.|
|Storage Life||6 mos.|
|Gel Time||30 min.|
|Coverage||1 unit covers approx. 50 sq. ft. @ 1/8"|